We have confirmed with Interior Health that we are allowed to run the race and we are allowed up to 100 people to gather at the race EXCLUDING volunteers/staff. We have capped registration at 60! This allows for your guests/family to gather at the event and stay within our 100 max.
A Race Book and COVID Safety Plan is being developed and will be posted as soon as possible. All racers, volunteers and spectators MUST adhere to the rules/plan.
Photo Credit Ryan Shultz
REGISTER TO RACE
- $60 for 2021 FMBC members (local riders MUST have an FMBC membership, purchase your membership before proceeding)
- $70 for non-2021 FMBC members (includes a one day FMBC membership for NON-LOCAL RIDERS ONLY.)
RACER REGISTRATION GETS YOU:
- An official t-shirt
- Race plate to keep
- Post race beverage and snacks
- Prize package for the top 5 male and top 3 female
- Prize draw for all racers at the Awards Ceremony at the New Shuttle Zone Parking Lot
Registration is capped at 60 riders (includes both male and female riders)
Registration CLOSES September 8th at 11:59 pm or when racer limit is met!
There will be NO same day registrations.
Date: Saturday September 11, 2021
Below is the timeline for the day:
Collect Race Plate & T-Shirts: Friday evening and Saturday morning - you will be emailed a timeslot
Meet: AT THE MICROWAVE TOWERS: First racer drops at noon - you will be emailed a timeslot
Food: Starting at 2pm, served at the New Shuttle Zone Parking Lot. Provided by Wheelie Good Eats. You will be emailed a timeslot
Awards Ceremony: 3:30pm at the New Shuttle Zone Parking Lot
All ages welcome.
Racers must be advanced downhill riders and have pre-ridden the trail to compete.
Hoodies can be purchased for $50 each
Need more info, have questions or want to volunteer?
Email Derek & Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org