Suggested Mountain Biking Routes: Spring and Summer 2019
Check out some of the amazing routes we have here in Fernie, BC.
As an added bonus, we have created "Ride of the Week".
Easy / Very Beginner (all gravel or dirt trails/paths):
- Inclusive Trail in Montane – a wide gravel gentle path up to Montane Hut and back, easiest access is from the back of the Montane Residential Subdivision (end of Montane Parkway)
- Community Town Trails along the river – access from various locations include Annex Park, James White Park, behind Bridge Bistro Restaurant and Dogwood Boat Launch
- Lazy Lizard Trail – access from Island Lake Lodge’s lower parking lot
- Montane Blue – Lower Uprooted – For Evyr (then 2 options):
- Down to Montane Hut – Montane Blue back to Coal Creek Road Parking area by Red Barn, or
- Old Roots – Uprooted – Lower Uprooted back to Coal Creek Road Parking area by Red Barn
- Mt Fernie: Gorby – Old Goat – Happy Gilmar – Ben Emmet – Sherwoody
- Trail to Ale Challenge: Project 9, Swine Flu and Hyper Vent/Ext in 24 hours – or just do one on its own
- Mt Fernie: Phat Bastard – Mushroom Head – Lactic Ridge – Stupid Traverse – S-Bomb/Slunt/Brokeback
Adapted from the original post by Tourism Fernie
- Morrissey Ridge: Three Kings or 48 Hours
- Fernie Alpine Resort Bike Park (open June 22nd)