Back by popular demand, the Second Annual Fernie Junior Ripper Trail Passport is a series of skill/age appropriate mountain bike challenges. The goal is to ride the trail, find the checkpoint sign, and record the animal found on the sign on this worksheet.
Complete any four of the challenges during the mountain bike season and receive a Fernie Little Ripper badge at one of Fernie’s local bike shops.
If you are in for a big challenge try and complete all of the rides. Participants who complete all 12 rides are eligible to enter in a draw for the FMBC prize pack. Send a photo of the completed check sheet to email@example.com.
- The trails are listed in order of difficulty.
- Remember to start small and work your way up.
- Always follow the rules of the trail.
- Wear proper safety equipment
- Make sure your bike is in good working order.
These trails are available on the free Trail Forks App, with additional descriptions and directions to trailheads.
Download it before you go.