Our registration system (WildApricot) allows for a very interactive membership experience where you can manage and customize your profile (or anyone in your 'bundle), download your membership card (required for events), register for events (if we can run any for 2020), view blog posts, receive email updates, sign waivers, and more.
MEMBERSHIP FEES for 2020
- Pandemic Pass: $5.00 (applies to those individuals / families who have been financially hit by the COVID19 pandemic)
- Adult Individual: $40.00
- Senior Individual (65 and over): $25.00
- Youth Individual (18 years and under): $25.00
- Family (2 adults & all youth residing in the same household): $90.00
Many of the trails upon which we ride are located on private land. The private landowners have requested that all trail users agree to waive any liability arising as a result of trail use on their land. At the Fernie Mountain Bike Club we gather our waivers through our memberships, helping to keep our trail use legit! Bear in mind, being able to recreate on private land is a privilege, not a right!
Below are some of the benefits of being a FMBC Members:
- Support trail maintenance, construction and advocacy: The FMBC strives to donate 100% of our revenues from Memberships to the Fernie Trails Alliance (FTA) who are responsible for land use agreements, trail maintenance and trail development;
- Keep trail access legit: Signing your waiver helps the FMBC and the FTA abide by the private land owners requests;
- Participate in many fun FMBC events*, such as:
- 2Knee Races - held every week during the summer (on hold for 2020)
- WAM BAM DIRT JUMP JAM - traditionally he on the long weekend in September (on hold for 2020)
- Project 9 - held on 09/09 (on hold for 2020)
- High Roller - traditionally held at the end of September (on hold for 2020)
- Dirt Diggler - (on hold for 2020)
- Fernie Women on Wheels (FWoW) Weekly Rides (on hold for 2020)
- Little Critter Critterium's - first Monday of every month in the summer (on hold for 2020)
- Take a kid mountain biking day(s); (on hold for 2020)
- Show off your support: New membership sticker* each year. (*perhaps not for 2020 as funds are tight)
Trails don’t build themselves - FMBC members do!
BECOME A MEMBER
Please Note: FMBC Memberships expire every year on December 31st.
*entry fee's may be required.